What we do
- Cambridge Cats Protection takes in stray and unwanted cats, rehabilitate them and re-home. We homed 140 cats and kittens into loving homes throughout 2017.
- Cambridge branch does not have a shelter. All the cats in our care are looked after by a team of dedicated fosterers in purpose-built pens in gardens or in rooms in the fosterer's own home until a new home can be found for them.
- We never put a healthy cat to sleep.
- We also feed about 80 ferals in the area and encourage both neutering and microchipping.
- Cambridge Branch is run entirely by volunteers and is dependent on the generosity and goodwill of our supporters.
Read our Feature pages to find out more about the work our branch does.
We always have cats and kittens of all shapes and sizes waiting for homes - do take a look at Adopt a Cat and contact 01223 528312 for further details.